My co-curriculum senior assistant has introduced Young Enterprise to us when school reopen.
过后就有一大堆学生要参加,
After that, got many student want to participate in this program.
于是便有了面试这个环节~
So, here it comes the interview session.
我带着我的小蜡烛(prototype)去面试。
I bring along my little candle(prototype) to interview.

以下是我的顾问老师。
Below is my teacher advisors.
她们是很恐怖的,
They are truly horrible,
但为了不要影响大家的名誉,暂且不提她们的衰事!
But, for the sake of each others' repute, I will put aside their bad things!

每个人都要介绍自己及prototype,
Everybody must introduce themselves and their prototype,
还得说自己要拿什么职位等等。
And also what pose they want to held.
我选了行销经理。最后当然是当上了此职位。
I prefer Marketing Director. I hold the post for sure.
经过老师的一番筛选,
After screening of teachers,
二十七位成员终于出炉了。
27 achievers finally formed.
来来!介绍一下所有的经理!
Lets see who are the directors!
总经理:林彩霞
Managing Director: Lim Cai Xia

副总经理:郭惠霓
Assistant Managing Director: Koay Hwuai Nee

营运经理:梁婉柔
Operation Director: Leong Wan Zou

营运副经理:马莉夏
Assistant Operation Director: Heather Mah

财务经理:陈怡倩
Finance Director: Tan Yi Chean

财务副经理:庄雪芬
Assistant Finance Director: Ch'ng Shue Fern

行销经理:我
Marketing Director: ME!!

行销副经理:庄芝凌
Assistant Marketing Director: Ch'ng Tze Ling

行售经理:钟伟妮
Sales Director: Winnie's Chong

行售副经理:王淑婷
Assistant Sales Director: Ong Souk Teng

行售副经理:林芝盈
Assistant Sales Director: Vivian Lim Zhi Ying

人力资源经理:黄爱桦
Human Resources Director: Wong Ai Hwa

人力资源副经理:洪诗婷
Assistant Human Resources Director: Ang Tze Ting

秘书:梁蓉婷
Company Secretary: Liang Yong Teng

副秘书:郑茹芬
Assistant Company Secretary: Teh Ru Fen
No comments:
Post a Comment