I get book loan since primary school.
从那个时候(1999年)我就开始讨厌贷书,
Since then, I hate book loan.
因为有还多查不完的铅笔印!
Because there is uncountable pencil written stuff!
当我上了高中,
When I'm in the higher form,
我发现,会画课本的只有两种人,
I realize there is two types of people who will draw their textbook,
第一种,专心上课,狂写笔记型。(正是我这种优等人类!)
First type, concentrate in class and write note crazily.(That's me!)
第二种,不专心上课,狂画课本型。
Second type, Do not concentrate in class and draw their own stuff crazily.
除此之外,还发现没有画课本的人也有两种!
Besides of that, I also realize that those who did not draw their text book can be classified into two types!
第一种,拥有自己的笔记而不画课本型。
First type, have their own notes and no need to draw their text book.
第二种,没有带课本型/上课神游型
Second type, didn't bring text book/day dreaming.
就是我这种孜孜不倦的态度害惨了我!
My hardworking attitude has suffered myself a lot!
胶檫屑
Eraser dust
17本课本,还好只用一颗胶檫。
Luckily, I used only one eraser to rub 17 text book.
由于我无能擦掉我历史课本的笔记,
Because of my incapability to wipe all my notes on history text book,
只好跟朋友买过一本,
I've bought from my friend,
再请人帮我擦,
And then employed a friend to rub for me,
一本两块。
one book for RM2.
明年的大计:复印课本
Plan of next year: Photostat my text book
No comments:
Post a Comment