How unforgetable today is~
Guess what~ I've took a bus and travel almost whole Penang because of my stupid though!
Where have I been?
KOMTAR > Dato Kramat > Green Lane > Sungai Nibong > Queens > Bukit Gedung > Queens > Sungai Dua > Green Lane > Union High School
Actually, today Audrey call me to go library to study, but library did not open today. She told me after I'm on the bus for 45 minutes!
It spends me about 2 hours to complete the route above. The driver have told me that I should stop at Jalan Masjid Negeri there but I was a bit confused that time, and I didn't go down from the bus. I was like GOSH~ When I went down from the bus, I feel fatique and sort of wanna vomit~
Then, I walked from UHS to SRJK Shang Wu to take bus back to KOMTAR. After that, I took a bus to go Audrey's house~
So, don't ever go a place where you do not know which bus to take and where to stop.
And, I MUST get my motor license before December. It only costs RM250. It's more convenience if I can take a ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment