Pages

Thursday, 20 November 2008

What I want?

Money is actually a piece of paper that smells irritating. Though it is just paper, many people had sacrified their repute, even life for it~

I'm just a 16-year-old girl, but money means something for me, something beyond than others. Of having a computer and internet access, I'm lucky compared to my other friends. I know I should not blame. Something happen recently, making my mood so down. The most spired problem, financial problem.

Since my father dead, my family have faced a very serious financial problem. Although some property and testament have left for us, but we cannot affort to bring up the fiancial burden. But our financial state is better now.

My sister asked me to find a holiday job. Now, here comes the point, I need to have 3 tuition for form 5 because I'm facing SPM, they cost about RM150 per month. Next, I need to learn how to drive motorbike and get motorbike license as soon as possible, soon, my sister will buy a motorbike for me. Total up, we need to spend about RM4000++ on all of this. Whenre to get the money? That's the problem.

Besides of my "shyness", I still have many activities in this holiday, TC II camp, Hua Yue practise, meeting and all sort of school stuff and my afflication stuff. How can I manage my time? I really cannot arrange all this~

Although I have though of so many reasons, they are not acceptable for my sister. Therefore, I find a job. I interview on Thursday, and I get the job immediately. Undoubtedly, I am grateful. But after my one and a half day working day, I cannot accept the style of that shop, so, I resigned.(Ask me if you want to know more)

Now, I am free as I want. But I felt sorry to my family. What should I do? Give up all my tuition or motorbike?

No comments:

Post a Comment