Christmas is around the corner.
I've seen a movie before, I remember that one of the dialogue is as such "Christmas is other people's birthday, you celebrate for what?"
Haha~ I'm a buddhist, but I still celebrate this day. It doesn't matter, coz we celebrate it for fun!
Me and my friend have planned our activities during Christmas Eve.
For me, myself, I'll go Gurney and hang out for a lil' while. And then 10 minutes before 4pm, I'll go to take room from Redbox. Ya, Redbox is not yet full in Christmas Eve, quickly go and book a room now(before it's too late!)! And, the fee for students is only RM6.90 including tax. Cheap, isn't?
Then, I'll meet all my friends. Maybe, we'll sing until 7pm, but mostly is until 6pm. After that, we maybe have our dinner. And, whatelse? We couldn't play spray. But, every bad things must got it's advantage, I can save my money from buying those stuff~ lol~
HOHOHO~ Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Meet you at Gurney Drive~
No comments:
Post a Comment