Well, 2008 comes to the end,
left a few hours till 2009..
So, we're going to celebrate that we're getting older,
and getting closer to death~duh~
Today, I should go Saik Ian house to countdown.
Unfortunately, I have no transport.
*I missed a chance to meet Tzeyen~
So,
What I'll do at home is online and watch TV-shows.
Yea, today's, I mean tomorrow too TV-shows are SUPERB!!
And then, when it's 2355,
I'll go outside my house and find a nice view towards Esplanade,
and see fireworks!!
FYI, Esplanade will always be the official spot to countdown,
HUNDREDS OF RELA will stand and duty,
NO SPRAY NO PAIN~
And the fireworks will be SUPERB as well!
Then, continue watching my TVshows.
Then, fall asleep on my sofa.
Then, awaked and walk back to my room and lay on my bed.
Then, open my eyes.
And,
IT'S 2009!
Yea~ A step closer to my dream~
And soon, CNY, soon, Valentine's Day, soon.....................
No comments:
Post a Comment