______arh________, dun let me fall in love with you larh! Why I'm so sensitive lerh? What are you thinking about? Should I stand still like last time and injured badly once again??!!
______arh________, What should I do?
Could I be your______?
Are we suit enough?
Haiyoyo, mei mei arh mei mei, dun ever fall in love easily liao la! People have no feeling to you larh, ok??!!! Dun always thought whole world like you larh! And hio, please look on the mirror larh! People so handsome, you lerh? Haiyoyo, not I want to say you arh, mei mei, stand aside larh! Whole world left you one people, he'll also never like you larh~
Your brain cannot put in some other stuff d arh? huh? Whole holiday didn't study! Want die arh?!! Go to sleep larh! Every night can't sleep because your mind are occupied by him. Aiyoyo, mei mei arh mei mei...... Please larh you! Haduih! No more energy to critic you liao larh! Like this little stuff, you also can crush on people? Your heart is like mahjong paper, thin enough to pass through!
OK lah, if you want to step into the mud, go ahead lah! I won't stop you one! Dun ever cry to me, I'll not listen to you liao, neither lend my ear to you arh! Forget about it leh hio, you maybe regret but at least you doesn't feel so sad marh!
by herself
Morning:
Haduh! Today only sleep for 2 hours arh! Whole night thinking of him. You insane liao arh?! Early in the morning, once open your eyes, you think of him again. Aiyoyo, my dear mei mei , wake up liao larh! Dun give yourself FAKE chance as you know it will never happens. Why like that lerh??!! Mind are occupied, and soon, your soul. Oh my God!! Like shit nia! Feel so bad! Haiyoyo, dun think d larh! One day you will gone mad if you continue like this! You've hurt before, and now, you wanna be hurt again arh?!! Dun larh you, you pain I mah also feel the pain!!
End it before its too late. I tell you, BO KO LENG one larh!!
by herself
No comments:
Post a Comment