Well, the outing was held at the same place as last year- beach near Paradise Hotel.
On the go: I met Liang Fu on the bus, we just smile to each other and didn't even speak~ boring lah,man~
When I reached, Wilson and his friends were there. No girls come yet and I was alone! After 15 minutes, Sau Marn and Sin Mun reached,yay! Then many people came, and gossiping with them. Laugh~ Know that Li Ji crushed on Wan Zou~
Boys were thrown into the sea. I threw Wan Zou-the best PS, into the sea. Anna, and (who else) thrown by me(of course help by some other friends) into the sea. Luckily, I'm save and dry!
After that, we BBQ! I didn't eat a lot, kinda crowd~ But, I enjoy eating the marshmallow!! (thanks, Ryan!) After having erm.. DINNER?? We call Li Ji come, it's the time for him to confess! OH MY GOD! How dare he is??!! In front of almost 20 ppl!
Liji: Errrrr...(for quite a long time), Wan Zou, I suka you, can you be my girlfriend(In hokkien)
Pity for those who are not there~ It was damn funny and shocking!
Then, we sat down and shared secrets. Every people told their love stories. I was forgotten~ ohh~ Luckily.. (for again!)
And then, BBQ again.
-
-
-
-
Nothing liao larh~
I went back already~
Miss you guys! And I really like TC2!
No comments:
Post a Comment