Pages

Saturday, 20 December 2008

TC2~

Last year, I've participated in a wonderful camp - TC2 (as participant).
Down, right second


This year, I'm the Exco for the camp~

First combine meeting, me, Joon Ling and Yee Wen really hope that we can get Wilson's patrol- Patrol Seagull. Unfortunately, the TL- Saik Ian, combine our school's girl guides with Patrol Rajawali~ Then, I remember, there is twins in their patrol! And then, SGGS wanna combine with our school, but we rejected coz they have participated in Traplex (Am I spell it correctly?), we scare that they don't want do work, and also we scare their PS will "pijak" over our school's PS. So, we only have 7 guides and 5 scouts~

[Many stuff happen in between- just ignore it~]

I'm not so "helpful" compare to other two Exco, coz I don't wanna help so much, I think they can~ And then they are like SUAN SIAO me~ I know what should help and what shouldn't~ WHATEVER~ LMAO!

Everyday is a wonderful day, they did quite a good job! Then, we skip to the last part, the most important part: Award ceremony~

As I aspect, Patrol Seagull won Overall (of course la~ Got Wilson mah~), Patrol Rajawali won 1st Runner Up. So, I'm not disappoint, coz me and Wilson same patrol before~

OK, now is photo time!

Exco amd helpers



AJK, EXCO, helpers.



Patrol Rajawali..


Patrol Raja w/ ASM, EXCO, helpers


Snapped for Tc2 cash~


Me and Aaron Wee~ Whee~~~~


Wilson and us!!


Sue Anne and me!


The twins and me~ Why my scarf so weird one??

Wonderful memory~

No comments:

Post a Comment