Oh yay~
Finally, it's the science subjects day!
Physics for the first period~
Just like it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2
Oh no~
The homeworksSSS making me so ill~
Today got: Physics 1, Comprehension, Add Math A..
+read Julia until the fifth chapter~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3
I write HIS name on every single page of my notebook~
LOL!
Seeing his name everyday is a little pleasure for me~
*duh~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#4
I now realise that the book store in my school is quite huge~
Tan Mark book store~
That means, I can't use my voucher anymore~
I still left RM8~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#5
Food that sell in canteen is cheaper than the old hawker~
Many choices~
Jawa Mee~ Mmm~~
And, Teh ice only costs 70 sen!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#6
The new girl in our class is act to be SOOO good~
She has written something in her blog.
Well, what she has written has PIJAK-ed us~
boycott her!
Ewww~~~ irritating!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#7
I forgot what to write~
Continue tomorrow~
Finally,
I saw boys in my school~
It's weird to have a green-yellow school badge on boys' shirt~
BTW, they are not cute~
DUHH~
We're not interested on baby dude~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~THE END~
No comments:
Post a Comment