Pages

Saturday, 10 January 2009

Arghhh!!!

#1
I'm so itchy...
My face, neck, shoulder, back, hands, breast, belly, butt, legs, toes...
Every single inch of my body is ITCHY!!!!!!
Everytime I scratch, I get itchier~
but my hand just can't stop!
I've wear jacket to prevent wind blow on my skin,
(much more itchy if blow by wind~ symptom of Rubella)
but the jacket seemed useless~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

#2
I've changed my blog's layout.
Cute, right??
I love spongebob~
Try to change the layout everymonth~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#3
The clubs of this year has came out.
What is getting my attention is the Kelab Seni Kreatif dan Fotography!
I've been wait this Photography club for 4 years!!
But,
I promise Joon Ling to join Kelab Sains dan Matematik at the beginning of the year~
Something different is, the club is seperated into
Kelab Sains and Kelab Matematik!
After taking a long consideration (few hours I think),
I choosed Kelab Sains~
Undoubtedly,
I like photography.
And yet, I prefer Science~
My consideration:
Kelab Seni Kreatif dan Fotography
is a club that extended from Kelab Seni Kreatif,
so, it'll much more concentrate on Art~
Moreover,
where does the school get money to employ a photography teacher??

hehe~
Hope that my decision is a correct decision~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

#4
Rover Campfire is on 14th March.
Our school havn't receive letter (or PKK is hiding it!),
Yee Wen (our UL) is not going causing by *some* reason~
But my "eagerness" to go is strong!
*sigh~
Will discuss and came out w/ a solution soon~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:THE END:

No comments:

Post a Comment