Pages

Sunday, 25 January 2009

CNY's eve

Today is New Year's eve!
Early in the morning,
I and my sis is called by my mom to go Air Itam pray my father~
So, we go together by sis's motorbike.
We go to Air Itam market to buy vegetarian food first,
then we go to the temple where my father's memorial plaque is rest.

Chow Pong is the name, 321 is the number.


The food and tea.


The candle, 1 for RM10.


Then we saw dogs in the temple, then take photo w/ them~




After that, we go to see Jackie, the cute-old dog of us. Jackie been w/ us for 11 years already~ Then, we go ECONSAVE and SUNSHINE FARLIM to buy some foodstuff. Lotsa junk food!

NIGHT: (that mean just now)
Reunion diner!
But we are together for all the time,
the term Reunion seems not so suitable~
whatever~
As usual,
we do steamboat w/ lotsa lotsa seafood~
I don't like seafood,
but my sis and my mother love them so much~
no idea~
I eat meat balls as usual.
And not forgetting,
many deep fried garlic!!



okay,
that's all~
don't forget to 守岁(to stay up late or all night on New Year's Eve)!

p/s: I'm wearing my spongebob pajamas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment