I and my sis woke up very late,
then we watched TV shows and "sang-sang" sat on sofa.
8TV got TMO All's Well End's Well.
After watching,
sis asked me to check on-line whether Cathay Cineplex got seats or not.
After checking,
there's one session on 1.30pm.
My sis asked me to book that,
and we rushed like mad coz it's already 1pm.
My sis fetched me to Prangin Mall first,
I ran to cinema and got the tickets.
After that, my mom and sis reached.
We went to cinema together.
Movie starts,
I and my sis laugh like mad!
BTW,
the last two episode of All's Well End's Well is much more funny~
All's Well End's Well

97 All's Well End's Well

All's Well End's Well 2009

After that,
we went Pizza Hut to have our New Year's lunch~
I'm very very full~
No Ang Pow today coz we never pay visits to others house~
Seem so anti-social~
Yay, we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment