You know how difficult to become a science stream student??
Not that the subjects is dufficult,
is that teacher always compare us to other classes~
"You are 5SA, the best class in SMJK Phor Tay..." blah blah blah~
What??
My duty is to study well,
not behave well. (although I behave quite well *bluek!)
My fringe is quite long,
so,
I MUST pin my fringe or else
the fringe will just GONE~(cut)
I look so dumb when I pin my hair up!
What is making me so mad is that
MY SPEC ARE NOT ALLOWED!!!!!
What?? (again~)
I've worn for 1 year over,
and now you tell me that the spec is not allowed?
Shweit!
BULL shweit!
Discipline teacher tell us to register our name
(I go to write my name/I know I'm guai enough~ *bluek!!)
and
MUST change the spec before March~
Shweit!
Luckily,
my sister just has probation,
we still can affort it~
But some of my friend really have serious econ. prob.
Pity them~
What's wrong w/ white?
Mine one is so soo boon~
Only black, old blue, dark brown and metal colour frame are allowed~
And the frame's width cannot over 1cm~
Idk why the rules are set like that~
Just so shweit~
But,
what I can do is just cope w/ that~
F5 is the last year of mine in PTHS~
Try to be guai, not guai gu~
*:Anyone wanna join study group? Open for all science strean students, limit: 2 person.
We have experts for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Add Math, B.Malaysia, etc.
Talkative person are prohibited~ (I am talkative but I'm serious when I study~)
No comments:
Post a Comment