Pages

Saturday, 17 January 2009

So so what?

Before telling you about what happen today,
I gonna mentioned yesterday stuff a bit.
I missed tuition because of my stupid mistake(again)!
So, I gonna follow my mom to go that stupid dinner.
Well,
my kin is eating like wolf,
this tradition never lost along the generation!
Luckily,
I didn't have direct connection w/ them!
GOSH!

Ok,
today is AGM as I mentioned in the last post.
I go to school as normal since I have recovered from fever.
Finally,
the sixth period, the start of AGM!
First is the unit beruniform's AGM.
I go Renjer as well.
Everything come in a sudden.
Joon Ling's post is been deleted by the KALA!
No more Discipline Master which I want to be.
Even Wakil Tingkatan,
I didn't get the vote,
Joon Ling can't be voted because of her absence to the Math Quiz Competition.
Even Wan Zou didn't get the vote.
Someone NEVER strive for Guides get the post!
SHIT SHIT!!
Whatever!!
I pity for Joon Ling so so much!
Her post has been deleted twice!
First time is during form 3,
she is the DM for Pandu Puteri,
teacher said that this post is unneccesary,
lalu delete it.
Second time is this time.
We didn't even have a QM which is very neccesarry,
coz we have a huge storeroom and need to be cleaned all the time.
Joon Ling,
don't feel sad,
coz we people are too good until they can't even open their eyes to see our blaze!
The TREASURER is acting too irritating! *bluek!
WHATEVER~
duh~

I'm so satisfy with Chinese Orchestra,
I remain the same post,
which need to incharge of the announcement board.
The newbies are quiet,
some boys entered.
Hope that wouldn't chaos up the orchestra~

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment