Pages

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Things can go very chaos if you provoke it!

I've wrote something about the new girl in my class before,
she wrote something in her blog that make us furious
But,
just now I went her blog,
her blog is removed!
btw,
I still remember what she wrote

新学校同班同学应该会很幼稚吧,
Students from new school will be very childish,
因为之前身为女校生的她们
because as a former pure girls school students,
通常看到男生都会很sampat。
they'd be sampat as they saw boys.


This is what I received just now in my friendster mailbox:
hi mei mei...
erm...
abt the blog i've wrote b4...
i kno u guys hated me...
and i'm here 2 apology 2 u guys...
i'm sorry...
i was reli wrong abt the students ther...
i admit tat i reli felt tat b4 i even stepped into tis scool..
but now i kno...
n i felt terrible..
i'm reli sorry 2 u guys...
i kno ther r others stil hating me...
n i want 2 apology 2 them too but i cant find their friendster profile...
u can keep hating me...
n i just want u guys 2 understand...
I'M REALLY SORRY!!!
i reli don't wanna lose any frens in tis scool...
n i don wanna make any enermies in tis scool...
i hope u guys wil accept me as ur fren 1day...
thanks
~peace~


You know what?
Sometimes,
things can go very chaos if you provoke it~

No comments:

Post a Comment