What happen to the new girl?
She send the message that she send me to all my friends,
Anna replied her (in mannered way) something (I forget the content).
And the day after that,
they called the new girl and talk to her,
I was doing homework that time,
Idk what they've said.
But, they seem to bocome closer after that~
AYK, I couldn't forgive others easily.
Avoid to talk w/ her,
no necessary~
I've got problem!
Chaos routine
My time is well arranged,
but homework is eroding my time!!
Until now, I haven't finish folding my LOVE!!
No time~ (It's not a good reason, bav!)
New Year's resolution
Next or the post after next post, okay??
(Can't forgive the laziness of mine!)
Miscellaneous
-I saw bat yesterday in the school.
-I fell asleep in library today.
-Today is the first schooling day that I feel EXTREMELY SLEEPY.
-There is many music lover entered CO!! Phoah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment