Pages

Thursday, 5 February 2009

Ruined

Okay,
Talking about yesterday.
I didn't sleep the day before.
Why??!!
Because teachers gave us lotsa homework in the CNY holiday.
Who wanna do homework during CNY??!!
And I didn't complete all the homework,
so I skipped school on Monday just wanna do as much h/w as I can.
But,
Everything was out of my plan,
I couldn't do it any faster,
so I did untill 5.15a.m.
After that I took a bat and went to school.
And I was quite sleepy in school.
When I back from school,
tired!
Fall asleep, had my dinner, do lil' homework and
DEAD on bed!!!

oh ya,
before I forget,
I saw corpse on the street yesterday.
It doesn't cover up!
Neither plastic nor newspaper nor anything else!
No blood, idk why~
Shocked a bit.

My mind is ruined by itself!
First, I do not have enough sleep;
Second, I do not able to complete my homework;
Third, I get no news from HIM. I can't cure from the past wounds but the new wound hurts again!

Btw,
something RONLMAO happen this morning!
I've told that THE TREASURER need to take test in order to become rover.
While we are straight considered as rover!
*woots
No one to blame~
She's open troop one, so need to take test!
She is so unsatisfied w/ it~
hoho!
whatever la~
We win!!

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment