Seriously, still, I don't like to be one of the commitee.
Since he persuade me,
I continue hold that post.
Seriously, I'm not feeling well, or even ill of it..
Okay, try to be simple...
What is actually happening is about the youth buddhist organisation of HYS. I was one of the commitee. I had told the elders that I hope and eager to OUT of the commitees board. Still, they chose me. I'd cried, told and persuade so that I can escape but they don't accept the reasons. Until last Sunday, the oath ceremony, I absent. The elder get a shock. Of being a good girl, they can't belive that I will absent, but I done it. My president understand me but the elder just try to ask and little press me to continue to hold that post. About the post I'm actually holding, is a easy job. But the post is joined with another job which I hate the most. I mean it, seriously! I stand strong with my decision. After 15 minutes of talk, I've made the last decision, which I regret a bit. I choose to stay, but the job of I-don't-like is seperated with my actual job. So, there are 2 groups. I hate burden, especially this year, my SPM year. I won't really strive and I won't do my best. I know I was so wrong in other's eyes. But, world, please respect my decision.
Undermood..
No comments:
Post a Comment