Pages

Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Depressed her~

Huh....
I failed my Biology paper for the first time.
FYI, I never fail my science subjects before.
Get a shock!
But, I know it was my fault.
I didn't study hard!
Especially Form 5, Chap 1..
Okay,
I swear! *acting serious*

I, Chow Mei Mei, will study HARD in order to pass my Biology test and get at least 60 marks for it!


Well, other subjects are normal.
But I couldn't believe that my essay is that bad,
I only get 22 out of 50!
Why??!!
Teacher's problem, seriously!
She re-marked Anna's paper!
And her marks raised from 54 to 58!
Hell!
Shooo!

Then, I almost get 80 for my Physics.
Sui loh! Careless until I done mistakes on decimal converting!
I only get 77, but happily accept it~

That's all for today's update.
Tensed up for my Add Math and Chemistry results!
*biting nails*


-------------------------------------------------------------


26/3/2009
Arghhh!
Okay,
good thing comes first,
I passed my Add Math!!
Not only pass, but I get over 70!! (71 actually, lols)
*jumping here and there*
Well, that's the only good thing.
Bad thingssssss lai liao!
I failed my Sejarah, for the first time..
My chemistry is OKAY,
I can't do some question 'cos I didn't study. *blaming*
My Malay was like SHIT!!!
I didn't failed but I couldn't believe that I too too ho pass!

Now, left Moral and Chinese.
The only hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment