FInally! My updates! Last week is about...
Saturday- Sport's Day!
Hot sun, bringing my umbrella.
Wuey Fern and I!

Marching on behalf of Renjer, didn't win. KRS got it and it was so so unfair!

World badge!

Hide inside the shade~

The weather was super good! No rain~

Wuey Fern get second in her 400m run!

Peace!

Run! for your life!

Destroyed pic, idk why~
Idk who are you, if you see this, please claim!
Primary school runners~

End of the sport's day: tanned, sweated, tired~

Night: Penang Buddhist Knowledge test
No pic. Later, I'm on the website.
--------------------
Sunday: Morning:Blood Donation
Wound with tight plaster.

plaster on my left hand: blood test wound
Book on left hand: Blood Donation Card
Plastic bag on left hand: Gifts

Spilled blood, directly from my wound!

What you see is what I get! Try to look at your pen, needle is that big!

Some pills, I haven't eat yet~

Night: Queens with Sin Mun!
My shoes~

Fugly me and her!

again~
.JPG)
Drink of the day: Blueberry Frapuccino!

Siao eh 1

siao eh 2
My hand

The End, don't want write liao.
No comments:
Post a Comment