Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Ooopsie~ It's holiday!

My gawd!
So far three days gone!
Guess what, I do nothing...
A bit guilty because I planned to do homework and study.
But, too bad,
end up watching "Gossip Girl" and "败犬女王".
I wanna watch movie,
I mean in cinema,
but nobody wants to watch with me.
:(

Okay, cut those crap.
I am going to BUTTERFLY FARM this Saturday!!!
F.U.C.K!
FYI,
I hate and importantly SCARE of those "flutter by" thingy!
Yes, you got it!
It's mothes and butterflies!
I wish they doesn't exist in this world!
Who created them???!!!
Awhhhhh~~
Even when I search those photo,
my legs feel weak!
Yerrrrrr!!!!!!!
Agh..
But I insist to go,
because we are going with orphans!
I think this'll be fab~
without those butterflies and mothes~
Agh....................

Okay, I'm now going to continue with the show (Guess).
PPS is making me addicted to itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment