Pages

Sunday, 5 July 2009

Penang Hill

Of being a half-penangite,
I only hiked Penang Hill for TWICE!
The first time was 2 years ago,
with all my Hui Yin Seh fellow.
We start from Air Itam till the peak(of course~).

This time is special!
I've participated in the hiking competition.
Well, just for fun.
I never win once in running, hiking or whatever stuffs related to sports!
We started at Youth Park then ran to Botanical Garden.
From Botanical Garden, we started to hike.
The road is super duper STEEP!
My muscles was like going-to-burst!
Then my heartbeat was undescripable fast!
Wuey Fern was with me at first,
but soon, as my stamina couldn't catch up hers,
I asked her to go first, I'll be okay.
Then, I walked very slow and I rested frequently.
After slow walking for 20 minutes,
Winnie's and Heng Ee met me.
"Wah, you very geng lo, so fast. How you did it?"
I was like, huh, I'm the slowest among all okay~
Then, one of their friend accompanied me and they left, fast!
I still rested along the road.
FYI, I don't have any SPORTS GENE.
No blame~
I met my primary friend, but he couldn't recognise me!
All in Mandarin
Me: You're from Kong Min 2, right?
He: Yeah.
Me: You're in the same class with me,right?
He: Really? I couldn't remember you.
Me: OK, fine. I also couldn't figure out what's your name~ (Classic word: Suan Le Ba)
He: What's your name? (What the fuck, we're like just meet for the first time)
Me: Mei Mei. Last time I sat beside Chia Howe one.
He: Uhh... No idea~
Me: OK lah. Good Luck in your hike. (Then my SUNTONIC concentrated isotonic drink spilled out) Ahh..

See.. Primary friends are like that, sort of suffered from Alzheimer's Disease~

Hike, Hiking...
Exhausted!
I thaught I couldn't get the certificate.
'Cos some rumors said that those who cannot hike till the peak before 10.00a.m. will not get certificate.
Luckily, it's fake!
I used 2 hours 30 minutes to hike up to the peak, exactly.
Met all my friends and we started to rest.
Aww... my pity leg!
The champion for Men's Open: 40++ minutes!
How he did it???????
SHOCKED!!
Ahhh~ After the rest, we took cable car instead of rolling down to youth park!

My brain is like swelling now.(impact of a tiring hike)
Stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment