This word is too nice to be called! Normally, we call them "AGG"- Act Gao Gao. AGG is annoying. Especially when they know NOTHING but act like they know EVERYTHING. Besides of this, act strong accent is also another example! Who the fuck in Malaysia will pronounce "What" as Wuotts?! It's simply annoying. Okay, another example that I can give you is the style of speaking, never feel ashame when you're lack of words, act like nothing happen, then speak no word. What the fuck? Can't you just speak simple English??!!
Obviously, I'm offending someone. And now, I'm gonna sort out, How To Professionally unprofessional:
Rule 1, Make yourself in nice-looking situation.
This is so clear. Here are a few tips on how to stay nice. First, always lick your lips to make it looks like sausage (note: Eastern Sausage)! Second, shake your head. This is IMPORTANT because your fringe and sideburn hair flutter on your face. Believe me, it's FUGLY!
Rule 2, Always be as graceful as you can
Aww... It's so important to be graceful. I can't, seriously! Nevermind, I have some knowledge on How To Be A Graceful Girl! That's a few aspects on this. First, never forget to be graceful when you're having your meal. (Tips: use your lower lip to hold your spoon, then use bottom lip to get a small-lil-tiny bite of food into your mouth. Then, DO NOT open your mouth while chewing, even when it's hot, cover your mouth and turn to side to do whatsover you wanna do like puking the food out.) Second, walk gracefully. This is kinda difficult. Act like no one is beside, behind you, walk straight, look to the ceiling. Don't shake your hands, to avoid this, hold your hand in front of your tummy. Third, do not angry. Even if you're angry, act like nothing happen. SMILE~ is very important to cover your madness. Oh ya! Related to this, DO NOT FEEL ASHAME EVEN YOU'RE SCOLDED!
Rule 3, Say "YES, I know" to everything
We're not perfect. We don't actually know a lot of stuff. But, the more important is to act! A few sentence on how to cover up when you don't know something: "Yeah, I know about that! (repeat the fact), right?", "Really? / Is it true?", "Oh yeah, I forget. I knew it long time ago." GREAT, aren't them??
YES! This simple tri-rule will make you a PERFECT pro-unpro!
p/s: Feel nausea when I write these!
No comments:
Post a Comment