Pages

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Another Random Performance

So, this is my last performance in secondary school's life. But, it's fucked up by the PKK. Fine, I'm okay with it. Seemed my mood is already fucked up before, let's lit some more fire on it!!

Story started so, I was wearing my long black pants to performance, because there's no more black skirt in school. Then here came the fucking-no-brain-got-brain-also-don't-know-how-to-use PKK:"Why are you wearing pants? You all thought you're already Form 5 then can do anything you like is it?" Then, with all my guts, I pouted.

"Why you do that face?"
"I don't have skirt already, there's no skirt left!"
"Why you don't borrow from choir's member? They have one, right? You didn't ask Jing Han (her daughter)?"
"It's so rush you know? I don't have time. And it's already holiday, how I get from them?"
"Don't give excuses!"
"Really what, @#$%&* (I forget what I grumbled about)"
"You don't offend on what I said! @#¥%& (I also forget what the fuck she grumbled)"

Depite there's no advantages of keep arguing on that fact, I kept quiet. Wearing skirt or wearing pants doesn't affect my performance, kay? What the fuck she want? Very 封建(feudal) one eh! Really have no idea why their thinking are so close-ended. What now? Wear skirt then I can perform better is it? Then wear pants cannot perform well lah?! No point, really. Then the one that didn't come for rehearsal and didn't arrange her music score end up getting no scolding. UNFAIR!

My last performance destoyed already lo!

No comments:

Post a Comment