Pages

Sunday, 13 September 2009

STUDY MOOD finally came!

After being so relaxed for months (except rushing for homework is making me furious), finally, I start to do my revision. Previous weekends were wasted. But nevermind, I still have 70days more. I believe, it's sufficient for me to do a full set revision.

*ceh~ Act gao gao* *sorry boh, I am gao gao, I didn't act pun~* HAHAHA!!

And now, I realise that the most huge temptation is DRAMAS! Hong Kong dramas, Korean dramas, etc. Oh ya! And comics! For your information, I really read nothing in the last week, last last week or previous. I only watch drama series and comics. But I've stopped it, partially because I can't survive without TV! Now? I just revised my Add Math and Chemistry. Later on I will do some essay question, which is my weakness.

Do you like this HK's drama series?


I LOVE IT! Strongly recommended!

1 comment: