Pages

Saturday, 10 October 2009

Gasp your oxygen, results are out!

From 26/9/09 till now, it's been so many days I didn't update my blog. First thing, I still can't figure out how to transfer the photos in my phone into the computer, partially give up. But the bird stuff is really interesting. Dieing to share with you!

The next thing, which is happening today really pissed me off! I attended undang lesson just now. I thought it'll be smooth, but it turned out an embarrassing day. I was so embarrassing when I took my NRIC. I walked to the wrong counter, and everybody is laughing hysterically at me. Do you know why is that so FUNNY about??!! I want to smash them into pieces! People with no brains to think, have no ass to poo, have no penis to pee!! I haven't seen any more mean person like you all in my entire 17-years-life!! I want to smash them into pieces like how KINO smashes the SCORPION into paste! ARGHHH!!!!!

Another thing is, I was about to finish NEW MOON!! So glad that Joon Ling keep borrowing me Twilight series. After SPM, I will start Eclipse, if Joon Ling manages to finish before that. And... (drum rolls)... THE LOST SYMBOL!!!!!! I want to buy it like how the priest in The Pearl wants the pearl. And, I love Dan Brown. He is superior! Great author. The first author that I start to admire! I'm still saving money for it, soon, soon, I'll GET it! If I got extra money, I will buy Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. So many novels I wanna read!




GRAB ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment