It's 2010 and I'm 18!! 2009 is not a very lucky year to me, but that doesn't mean that 2010 brings bad luck! I need a draft for this BRAND NEW year so that it gives luck to me! =)
a.) I MUST slim down so that no more people can tease on me! So frustrated each every time they teased me. Some more I look great in sharp chin as you can see in the photoshoped photo at the sidebar "Author".
b.) I MUST work for the next few months for further study and for my family. No elaborate.
c.) I MUST study hard for my lower six. FYI, I've decided to take Form 6 for my Pre-U study. Studying Form 6 can help my family to save money for other more important purpose and I'm lazy to figure what to wear EVERYDAY if I'm in college.
d.) I MUST put more effort on healing zits and scars on every inches of my body especially face. This seems difficult. But try-lah.
e.) I MUST blog more often and gain traffic so that my Nuffnang earnings won't stop at single digit! Duh, do you think I can do this?
And that ends my resolution, five is more than enough. Even if I only accomplish one in 2011, it's enough. But a.and b. is a MUST! To fulfill e.,I'm still figuring out what to write on the next blog post... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment