Pages

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Another new environment

So, I woke up on 6.40 a.m (normally I'm on Chow Hun's car on this time) Then slowly took my shower, wandered around, then my sis fetched me to St. Xavier.

So, awkwardly, I walked into this school, dunno which way to go, then some teacher bring me to dunno-where then pass up my forms, then walked to my class, everyone's wondering why am I walking into this class. Then I told them I just transfer to here, etc. etc.

Cough cough...

I'm speaking English, SPEAKING ENGLISH!!! My chinese-educated accent very obvious!
=__________=

Here's great, but I want to go back to PCGHS~

- I don't want to walk for 45 minutes from school back to my house under the hot sun.
- I can't do siao siao thing with Xueh Ying.
- I miss L6SB and the crowds.
- I miss my new friends and classmates.
- I miss eating biscuit at the back of class, watching Ee Jin and Chrystal having more delicious food than Xueh Ying's and mine such as chewing carrot!
- I miss my Bio teacher, today should be watching National Geographic!
- I miss imitating Chem teacher's slang~

I MISS EVERYTHING IN PCGHS!!!

Urghh~~ Why I'm so reckless to do such reckless decision and make myself so troublesome??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment