Yeah, the reason why I woke up EIGHT in the morning is because my nightmare awoke me.
My nightmare:
Two computer screen in front of me, my sister standing behind me. I'm checking JPA scholarship shortlist. The first monitor: Maaf...(then dunno what's the rest of the content). Second monitor is the same too. Nervously nervous! And I woke up.
Fine-oh-fine!
I won't get it. WON'T get it. 1500 go overseas and 1900 in Malaysia. I only hope for the 1900, but, there's 10000++ students who apply, the chance is tiny mini minute discrete...
Yeah, and now I couldn't sleep. FYI, I went to bed about 2a.m. It's a big NO I will wake up this early. And I don't even feel sleepy... The nightmare is too... nightmarish, not scary, just the type that you will wake up from and couldn't fall back asleep.
I still wish that there's a chance.
You know, sometimes, dreams will just "pooooooooof!" and disappear because of money. Don't ask me to save money, no one can tell me how to save 200k in 7 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment