1. Rumour says, PCGHS students/teachers aliened us.
A. true
B. false
C. not stated
Answer: B. Only moron do such thing, and I won't bother moron, so the statement is made up by some idiotic-completely-loose-their-mind-then-use-ass-for-thinking moron. Yea, we are strange at first, but everyone's strange in a new atmosphere. I've coped with this "strangeness" before, I coped GREAT! So, why must my idiot brain
2. Rumour says, the admin DO have prejudice on us.
A. true
B. false
C. not stated
Answer: C. Nope, the fact isn't proved yet. Still a unknown. Hopefully not. But, who cares? I ain't going to face them everyday of my Form 6's life~
3. Rumour says, refer to Question 1.
A. true
B. false
C. not stated
Answer: GAH! Idiot choose A because they isolate themselves from the "community". Idiot goes aggressive, self-obsessive, crazily-reckless and finally they become psycho who can't just calm their ass down. So they influence you, as if they are "experienced" when they're just... too moronic. (I can't figure out any other vocab!)
Okay, so this beautiful yet gloomy day, I completed the crazy Math S&T homework. I solved the unsolved, so I happily jumping here and there then looked back to my homework and self-obsessively think that I'm a super genius then on the next second I'm gonna fly to the sky, SUDDENLY, I received this text, from my sister,
"...U're officially approved to St. Xavier school!!! letter come d..."
So, I went: Gai liao gai liao...
FYI, I'm not going to transfer after I pass up the form.
First, I love Xueh Ying
Second, I love Bio teacher
Third, I got free carpool
Why after pass up the form? Cos' I used my ass to think.
Can I act as if I didn't receive the letter?
Then as if nothing happened, then I'll stay!
But there's no such thing as as-if-nothing-happened cos I HATE IT! (referring to last blog post, to whom may concern~)
So, here I am blogging sambil thinking how am I going to tell the principal.
校长,你太美丽了,所以我决定留在槟华看你~~~
Yes, a goooood reason.
校长,我求求求求你让我留下来~~~
Another step, maybe I shall call JPN and ask what should I do.
No, waste of time, they'll eventually ask you to go lapor diri first.
Hmmm...
Yes, that's it, I AM going to seek for the principal's help.
Buddha bless me~~~
Heyyy, Don't worry, I love you as my classmate and new friend !! C=
ReplyDeleteGREAT!!! See you days later~
ReplyDelete