L6SB! My sweet class where I met those sweet friends!
Just a blink of eyes, 4 months are over! There's nothing I can describe about this four months but a bunch of great classmates who make my every single school day!
It's much more different than what I expected since I and Xueh Ying are separated. I was so desperate without her... But then, luckily, I have Wen Yin and En Ji. Wen Yin is gentle and quiet. I tend to be more gentle when I was beside her, and basically I was quiet all the time since she just sat beside me. LOL! Then, En Ji. I can only eye her far away from my place, she sat too far from me. That made me more quiet. And, my talkativeness has began to lit when the teacher wasn't around. I start to chit chat with them and start to joke a lot. This won't stop even until now! I am way tooooo talkative.
Then, in a lovely evening, when I just came back from school, En Ji said that she was going to leave?! To where? I wondered. And the next day had became the last day of her to attend form six... She was offered to the diploma programme of UPM. UPM should not be far, but unfortunately the UPM that she was going is the SARAWAK campus! Hell far!!! Then my mood started to slump... How we met each other as stranger and became close like old friends was like happened in the last second and she's going to leave??? But, for her own good, it's better to go for the diploma programme rather than staying in form six. Till now I still haven't cross out her name from my name list because I know she'll always be with us, distance won't separate us apart. =)
Even without Enji and Xueh Ying beside me, Form six life still need to carry on. So, friends around keep your school life alive!
What else is more interesting than gathering???
Introducing:
(Up)Poh Lin, Hooi Ni, Seow Ling
(Down) Teik Wei, yours truly, Jin Ying
Sweet friends!
Not forgetting Suan Heoh who sits beside me. Her way of talking is really remarkable! And so much more I couldn't squeeze in here.
Love 'em much!
----------------------------------
I saw how you so deep falling in love. I have accepted the fact that you're not really exist anymore. I can still carry on well...

No comments:
Post a Comment