Basically what this video about is a superb dancer from Japan, Rino, doing her live show on line. I didn't gain a great interest on her, BUT, Amber's in it! That's what attracted me! And this video is RECENT. Which means she's still in the states! And, there's a part where she walks by, so, obviously, the "injured-ankle" wasn't that serious at all! I feel like crying right now. What a great relieve~ Her sound, her laugh, her hand. Like what they said, "You're busted anyway", yep, hope that she'll return. I put my biggest wish in it. Forget about stressful exam, I put you first. You're the ONLY reason why I'm smiling alone on the street while listening to your raps. You're the ONLY reason why I'm happy all the time. I miss you~~~ *tears-shining*
"A lot of the SM related questions the girls receive from fans are asked directly to the alleged Amber, who cannot be seen as she’s assumed to be off to the side, such as whether “Onew is really obsessed with chicken (43:50)” and “what SONE means (32:12).” The girls even include Amber in their age guessing game at 33:24 by asking K-pop fans to guess her age. Maryss later addresses Amber at the 1:08:00 mark by stating, “You’re busted already, I don’t know why you’re hiding.”
Do you believe in it?
No comments:
Post a Comment