Well~ School holiday has started for like two days and I'm still super vacant cos' nobody's dating me. Bloah, I'm so damn bored. Hmmph~ What to do for this one-and-a-half-month long holiday? Let me figure out on this post!
1. Learning Korean
Obviously, I can't just stop like that. This is the first foreign language that I really learn. Not just saja say say nia. But really followed the teaching coarse ware and stuff like that. Yeah, that means I need no subtitle to watch Korean Drama. And hell! Who knows if I'm gonna further my study at Korea?!
2. Brush up my English
Still on the topic of language. I'm so really transformed after the B.A ELLS talk. I must get good grade in MUET. Not that I planned to take ELLS or what, but English is so damn important! Study abroad is my biggest wish, even though it's just a dream, and how can I go abroad with such half-pail-water English? Duh. I'm working hard on vocabulary. Maybe I should start on grammar first, or maybe I should plan first!
3. Revision! Revision! And REVISION!
My results! Arrrgghhhh, I feel like tearing all my test papers. Why I worked so hard but it turned out so SHITTY?! Okay, calm down. I must admit I didn't revise enough for Math, so I deserve a 28%. Fuck it! The paper is not for mankind okay?! It's for aliens! So freaking difficult until I puked during the exam, not practically puke. So, Math will be the first subject to revise on. Then, er... either Chemistry or Biology. And, the i-Genetics, must at least read half of it. Then prepare for next year's syllabus. Hmm... Seems like well planned, but how's the outcome? Let's see how lazy I'm going to be~
4. Keep fighting
Fighting means "do your best" or "good luck". I must keep waiting for Amber. She will be back. No matter how long it takes, no matter how tough the path is, I MUST KEEP THE FAITH! She will be back~ *okay, this is a bit of nonsense*
The world is gonna be prettier if I'm less emo-ish. Gonna be okay~ Study should helps...
No comments:
Post a Comment