Pages

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Passion fruit is not related to this post but passion

Since I can't solve the math question, I decided to write an entry.


Yes, I decided what I want to do. My future is clearer right now, after being so miserable for the pass few months. Really don't know what I'm thinking when I decided to study Dentistry half year ago. That's not exactly what I like and life that I want. Yes, Dentist can earn hell lot of money but so what? It's not my in-born passion.

So, after watching "3 idiots" I realized of this thing called passion. Passion can give you a job, despite you can't get a high salary one (sometimes). But what for work like a buffalo with no passion at all? What for work like bullshit even that you get high salary? It against your mind, that's why people get so stressed out and pressure. We can't even control our mind to produce good output on that job if we're under great pressure. Here is Earth, not pressure cooker.

In order to study in a much more happy and less pressure environment I decided to control my hot temper. The one and only way is not to involve myself in complicated situation. And if I do then get so mad and so furious, I'll alert myself that my brain cells are dying and Gangliosides are loosing. I must take good care of my brain cells, I don't want to be Alzheimers (seriously, is there any short term for Alzheimer's Disease patient?) Other than that, I must talk more to myself. This sounds psycho, but the "other" me knows me a lot and "she" can console me in any situation. "Nothing is a big deal until you're dieing." "She" told me. LOL. So I must be a good patient to "her" to get "me" less pressure.


Yes, passion. What I want to do after considering Dentist, Biotechnologist, Translator and Geneticist?

Marine Biology.

It sounds crazy that everyone tell me that I'll find no job. But I believe that it's the matter of putting down your "face" or pride. So-called pride that will enclose you in your I-want-to-have-better-one zone. That's the main reason why graduates can't get job. How little we are in this universe and how big is our desire? If universe is countable, our desire will be millions universe of universe.

I believe I'm not a girl anymore (mentally), I can think independently and maturely. Not that I boast I myself is mature, but compare with a few years ago, I really changed a lot. No longer follow the trend but my independent thinking and path to take. As usual, as a thing become popular where everyone wants it, I'll feel annoyed and start to give up. So I won't follow the trend. I must think on my mind, what I really want. Listen to "her".

And here I go. I must love every subjects because they are all the keys to unlock my dream.

Okay, now I'm full of confidence, off for math.

p/s: Calculus is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment