So I got all my brain cell dead.
First, when you want to propose an idea, before saying it out, people around you touch about the topic you're going to say and deny your personal tought. This is the thought that you hide in your mind and you think it's powerful, however, after listening to what they said, you'll rather keep quiet. So ending up an unnecessary usage of brain cells.
Second, when you speak out your idea, they reject yours. There's two ways of rejecting: ignoring or opposing. Both ways make you a bit furious and of course embarrassed. Oh yeah and heart broken. More brain cells dieing.
wth, you thought. But, since we're not alone on the planet earth and not only deal with ourself, so we need to accept other, sometimes.
But MOSTLY, I accept. Even I'm super furious on the surface but I still accept cos' there is no other way I can do. Sometimes I may look calm, but at the same time, I starting to imagine how to kill you in the most cruel way. If I'll turn into ghost after death, really creepy one, to those who've once (yeah, even once, but my memory is bad) offended me, watch out, lol.
I'm lazy to think, so lazy. I'm gonna keep my brain fresh, cos' if I think too much, it will wilt, and I will turn into Alzheimers after like... 5 years?
No comments:
Post a Comment