Pages

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Cry Silent Tears

The second novel in the holiday. And I finished in two days despite I read on my bed and end up sleeping, YES! I HIT MY TARGET!

It's a story about child abuse. And you'll want to go into the story and kill her mother in the most cruel way you can ever imagine. And it's a true story. And I believe the same thing happen like a cycle that'll never end. So pity of him... Therefore, if I discover any one doing this to his/her child, I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM/HER in stead of reporting to police. LOL. I'm too obsessed with the story. It's a good thing that the author voiced out and treated his 5 child nicely unlike those who undergo such tragedies that will end up beating their children again.

After all, my life isn't that bad compared to his. No one will listen to his explanation and beat him because his so-called lie which is made up by his mother (freaking confusing I know). Even that no one listen to my explanation, at least no one will beat me.

I SWEAR I WILL NOT BEAT MY CHILD(REN).

I know how hurt will them feel. Like how I felt when I was a kid.

I must read more books so that I'll think more about my life and so on.

Yes, reading makes me feel different, from the heart. I mean good books. Not "Shopaholic" that I end up with a conclusion that I shouldn't spend like mad and get myself in trouble and embarrassment (it's still fun to read though).

I'm so done with reading so I'm studying later.

p/s: 4 shots of coffee will survive me until the sun rise right?

No comments:

Post a Comment