Pages

Saturday, 5 March 2011

EXHAUSTED

While I was running like a dog, my sis was at KL. And at this freaking moment....

SHE IS WATCHING JAY CHOU'S CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!



Fml. I should have go if it isn't that expensive. I expect it'll be less than 500 for the very very front seat. Mana tau........

Today's hiking almost make me faint. I think just now I slept for 5 or 6 hours. Even now I still feel tired. I don't think I'm going to do sit up today. Hmm... Maybe 50. Since hiking for an hour plus is STRENOUS. lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------

More and more biases.....
GD and Seungri


Seungri and TOP

Henry and Amber

Krystal

Nicole

Eunjung
Jiyeon

And the list is going on.

Sis's wedding is 8 days later.
Exam is like two weeks later.
And I'm stuck on the net like a stalker, never stop playing the same music.



No comments:

Post a Comment