Pages

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

No more exam blue! I'm so periwinklish!

YAY YAY YAY!!!! Test is over I'm so hyper!!!!!!

First, I feel like I will get 100 for my math. LOLLLLL. At least I know how to do every question. It'll be awesome if the real exam is only calculus and trigo.

Second, I shoot the photo for F6's photography competition. I want to use back my old photos but nothing's related with the theme - LOVE. So I decide to take a new photo. MANA KNOW, my camera is still at my cousin house. And I won't get back until this Sunday. Hesitantly, I used my phone. It turned out not very well because of the noise, but yea, it's still AWESOME~

At first, I wan't to draw stick people/people with real figure on a piece of exerxise book paper then cut out and place on my balcony then act like they're dating romantically. But then, I failed in drawing especially drawing human. I'm so frustrated and take out my marker pen think that I would draw better. YET, I FAILED. Suddenly, I know what to do! I draw faces on my fingers instead!!! It's much more adorable!!! I saw all those cute stuff on Tumblr and get inspired~

YAY! Awesomeeeee~~~
Luckily my phone can do macro~

How can I not take a selca with it?!

Thirdly, which is the MAIN reason I'm hyperventilating, hypertonic with happy and sugar (even now I'm not sitting still and write a blog post properly).

THIS:

f(ive) as one. You wouldn't know how happy I am. I practically cried. Welled up my eyes. Shouting, clapping, repeating their old songs.

Their comeback is soooooo near. I know it. 

Look at hot llamaber! SHE'S IN MY FAVOURITE BLONDE!!!! Not too yellowish and not too white and PERFECTLY PERFECT. The first time I treat her not as GOD but GODDESS!!!!!! She's so fine~~~ So pretty that I wanna suicide. NO, I can't suicide, I wanna be with them like FOREVER.

Half a year Nine months. Since July. I started to like them COMPLETELY in July last year but pian-pian what I get as a fan was Amber's LOOOOOOONG hiatus. I waited and waited, stalked her facebook and still stalking, I viewed every Youtube video, I watched Hello f(x)! and I support my other girls by watching f(x)'s Koala, I save a folder of her and my girls. I've not been soooooooooo addicted to idol let alone Kpop. But f(x) make it, I'm now a proud f(x)'s fan (ish, we don't even have a fanclub name). I can say I like other groups, but never a fan. It's only f(x). 

YEAH!
YEAH!
YEAH!
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT 
PURE LOVE F(x)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment