Pages

Monday, 21 March 2011

Stalking vs Studying and I choose to stalk.

Oh shit.

I AM BLOGGING.

My 3in1 coffee sachet finish liao wor... an zhua ar? Another online-instead-of-study-day liao lor. And I'm very tired lor. I only slept for an hour nia wor, which is about 5 am aneh kuan la. So my eyes hurt a lot lor. 

Seriously. I CAN'T CONCENTRATE.
Just not now when April is approaching.  
Just not now when my appetite is out of control (I STRONGLY think that this is due to pms, like, seriously). Just not now when mommy is keeeeeep watching her Taiwan-never-gonna-end dramas.
Just not now when my bed seems amusing. 
Just not now when I'M IN MY PATHETIC 19.
Just not....
Just can't concentrate.

I want to stalk on people. And it starts.... NOW! *throw books away*

p/s: My camera is not with me I'm in the mood to do a photo post. SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment