Pages

Friday, 29 April 2011

Distractions

Though these distractions doesn't seem to be curing my wound but they at least act as antiseptic or stuff, partially cleaning up my wound and prevent my wound from getting worse.

So, an usual day of mine: FANGIRLING!

wtf I'm getting more and more addicted to girls lately.

While everyone's going crazy for this:

I was like:



But when I saw this:


I was like:





No matter how GD touches his lips, no matter how TOP shows his yeng-ness they are still rank behind all my girl biases!

EYEGASM THIS IS CALLED!

Even though I'm no longer very girlish, I BELIEVE that one day, after graduation, after I get my BLONDE hair done, after I have butt-seducing long hair, I'll be like:



BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I never fail in being a female-pervert!

*frankly speaking even red colour is a girl, shhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment