Friendship? You just wanna sneer on this word. It sounded funny and fake. They are so fake, so fucking fake that you wanna shit on their face. They can't stop criticize you at your back, like you don't know. I can see their lips and listen to their fucking nonsense rants. Yeah, this is so-called friendship.
Valuable? You evaluate. Which one first? family or friends? No matter how my mom or my sis scolded me, they mean it from their heart. Unlike those friends who have huge mouth that criticize on whatever shit they like. Maybe of the genes, you are connected with your family. And here, I mean husband and kids as well, not just parents and sibling. Friends are different. The sincere is nowhere to be found. Value them? Sorry, I'm not generous enough.
Human are like that, when they meet with someone who is different from them, skin colour, social status, family, school, country and shit, they repel from each another. The fucking pea-brained mankind, you really don't know about harmony between people? And friends cannot be excluded from this law. And they are fucking fake.
Even they hate you, they still make friend with you, gross. Especially girls, and especially Chinese. The bit of kiasuness in them making you two are friends, maybe she foresee that she can get some benefit from you.
From school to the whole society, this is obvious. Who fucking want to make true friend with you? What the fucking wrong with everyone? It's not how people blend into your world, it's how everyone blend into everyone. Not everyone is perfect, we're not God. So shut your fucking mouth up! Do you think it's necessary to do so? To your friends? You claim that she/he is your best friend or whatever shit, then in just a blink of an eye, you dumped her/him. This is friendship. Long-lasting? haha.
They are just some culture-less bitch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't mean to hurt anyone but I'm worn out seriously you bitch.
Dare you be so a fucking bitch to me?!
You know who you are dealing with?
Come at me, BRO!
Yea, it's me and I'm gonna curse you to death.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Despite of all the shit, there's still some gemstone that is worth enough, I mean more than enough, for you to cherish. The true friends. They are scarcely available so they are valuable. They don't talk shit about you. When you made mistakes, they consulted you on what to do next, analyse your problem, help you to stand up. When you wore shit-fashion, they teach you what to wear, not secretly mumble to each other about how horrible you are. We only do that to stranger, not friends.
This is what friends for. They stand by you, support you, in any circumstances. Your gloomy day make them sad, but they try their best to cheer you up, give you the best hug and do whatever just to see you smile. Your happy day make them excited "YAY! She's finally happy today, we gonna have fun together!" They treat you on meals, movie tickets even though they are broke, just because that your smile is so precious to them and they are not afford to lose it.
This real bond is valuable. Though I'm unsure whether it is the most valuable or not, but sincere friendship is definitely the best and vital part of my life. In their eyes, you are not ugly, you are not dull. They really treat you as a friend, not shit, not newspaper they poo on.
Friendship is quite equivalent to love. Not everyone can be the one, but when you found them, irreplaceable.
Do you know how much I cherish you? Sorry, I admit that I do criticized on you in the past, but you're my gemstone now.
Do you know how much effort it takes to reveal and see what's behind the masquerade? Like gemstone, some true friends are found but they are covered by dust, like hiding under their masquerade. You will need to reveal that masquerade before you judge. It's difficult, but worth it when your "gemstone" shine.
You shine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So do you believe I wrote that in my paper?
I wish I could but this is a fucking exam.
blehhhhhh....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mens is coming but I have a extreme craving for caffeine....... fml.
No comments:
Post a Comment