Pages

Saturday, 23 April 2011

retard.

Do you know the F word can't be used randomly?

Do you know that you don't use the F word with your friends randomly?

Yes I used a lot of F word but I only use it on my blog. Or maybe in some situation, e.g. my stuff falls down, tripped over something, when the F word just blurted out.

The F word only used to express an extreme emotion. Like expressing an extreme anger towards a character in a novel, expressing an extreme opposition towards politics/unfairness/yada yada yada.

The F word only used with your kind of people.

AND FYI I AM NOT YOUR KIND OKAY?!

HOW MANY TIMES I'M GOING TO TOLERATE WITH THIS KIND OF RETARD, TELL ME!!!

Totally no culture la!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY SO TODAY I AM STILL IN THE LAST POST PARTIALLY-IN-LOVE MOOD AND SUDDENLY THIS RETARD COMMENTED MAKING ME WANNA DISSECT HER!

pppppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I CAN'T GET RID OF THE SMELL THAT IS TRAPPED IN MY MIND!

EVEN MY DEODORANT SMELLS LIKE THE AIR FRESHER HENCE TRIGGERING THOSE DISSECTION OLFACTORY  MEMORY FML!

AND I STILL FEEL LIKE THROWING UP!!!!

THIS IS WHEN YOU USED THE F WORD OKAY RETARD?! ROGER ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment