Pages

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Today is a no food day

YESH!
But I failed to resist the oat bread and I ate a piece, so far.

WHY?
Yesterday I went Korea Palace after MUET, celebration oh yeah~
 The waitress ter-gave me a bowl of rice, not big but that bowl of rice plus my 12-inch large ddeok-mandu-guk (rice cake dumpling soup) -----BUUUURRRPPP.
My stomach was painful and I was unable to finish my food. Then end up feeling an extreme guilt....

Plus, I didn't do sit up yesterday because I'm too tired after the outing and doing Pinocchio's lyrics.

THIS FATTY FACTORS ARE KILLING.

So early in the morning I woke up and did 1000 sit ups. Then drank Milo. Then wandered here and there. Open the fridge close the fridge blahhhhhhhhhh.... And finally, I ate bread, a piece.

Oh yeah, finally I maintained the measurement. Maybe I overeat the past few days.  PERSISTENCE, BITCH!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


btw, everyone's googling about yesterday's MUET writing paper making my stats a bit shocking. I don't think anyone will be seriously reading my piece since it's full of vulgar and pointless-teenage-ranting-about-shit.

bbtw, everyone's navering about Pinocchio's lyrics ohohoho I have so many S.Korean viewer lalalalalalala~




It leaked. I think it's leaked on purpose? idk. Like the LaChaTA dance practise video. Do you think some random fans will just get that video that easily and spread it all over the net? nahhhhh...

About that song, same as usual, you won't get addicted to the first play but minutes later, your blood boiled and you will start to dance+sing along. BUAHAHAHAHA~~~

I'm glad that finally Victoria has got more line.
BUT, my ultimate bias only get to rap that little? I know this is a cute (yea, idk what other words can I use) song so Amber can't really sing like a little girl. But give her more line. She's got only 3 lines, in just 8 seconds?! pffftttttt....
Krystal sing the major lines, must be tired when she sing live~ OH MY LITTLE GIRL DON'T FAINT AGAIN I BEG YOU~ *pedo again*
Luna sound...... cute. Not much powerful vocal except for the PINOCHIOOOOOOOOO part.
I'm still forcing myself to look at Sulli more since she's the last in my f(x) list. She's cute cute cute and cute. *I'm lack of word to describe*

I want to buy the album from kpoptown but.......... so many dilemma~

No comments:

Post a Comment