Pages

Monday, 30 May 2011

like.

it's 1a.m. and I'm still up...

yayayayayayaya! my hair so nice that I can't stop looking into the mirror and perv at myself. *i typed admire and backspaced, perv is more suitable* *YESH! perv-pride*

So, I guess, another blog post again?

hmm... what I really like?

- I like doodle using marker pen.
- I like sketching differentiation graph.
- I like abs. KRYSTABS!!!
- I like artsy fartsy stuff.
- I like vintage stuff.
- I like vespa and scream whenever I see vespa on the road.
- I like oversized-specs.
- I like to dance until I get bruises.
- I like singing in the toilet.
- I like Miyazaki's movie, recently.
- I like Haku and Howl.
- I like to read.
- I like red apple more than green apple.
- I like Dan Brown's books.
- I like k-pop girl groups.
- I like f(x). A LOT. like, maybe 50% of my brain is full of them.
- I like food.
- I like to be slim. contradicts with the above statement I know.
- I like biology. afterall, biology is the only subject that didn't betray me.
- I like saying wtf in full.
- I like short hair.
- I like young underage girls e.g. Krystal and mad attractive middle aged e.g. Moses Chan
- I like complete.
- I like music. The old days when I was still in the orchestra... ahhhh~
- I like computer.

It's long, but I'm still blur about future and I'm finally sleepy. so yeah bye.

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment