Self-appreciation post. So I proudly present you........ ME!
Exam was like :.=____=.:
growing pimples and pressure.. brr....
I only get 39/91 for my math. Let's fml.
What for drinking twenty over packs of coffee and stay up so many night and the result is still.... shiz.
Gonna work harder next time. brrrrrr.....
And I finally get my passport done!!!
AND my passport holder is SPONGEYYYY!!!!
But the photo is just... speechless.
And also my IC photo which I was forced to take it.
with my current hair, is just... unfab.
Random daily-life-photo:
Eye with some touch of eyeliner...
hmmm.... gotta learn more about this smoky look.
Stars for 500 sit-ups or no rice day or no food after 3pm.
Apparently, I was really lazy, I should have got 4 stars everyday by only doing sit-ups! brr...
Keep reminding myself. Or I'll lost my little abs. <<<





No comments:
Post a Comment