I solved most of the math questions I failed to solve in exam. It's because of the atmosphere and a liiiillllll bit because of my lack of revision.
Sometimes I just need some space, I really don't like pushy people and pushy situation and pushy time constraints.
I'll be like, WHAT THE EF YOU WANT?!
Just be patient, I'm not slow, I'm doing it pace by pace, this is my speed which I don't consider as slow. Don't walk too fast, you'll miss all the pretty stuff along the path you're walking. Just taste the air, smell the earth, they are pretty. *I find pretty is an addictive word to use*
Following and following. Tired? yeah.
I really, almost, suffocate. Like, this is not the world I belong to. Totally not.
------------------------------------------------------
It's not like you say that they're so different then you're different. The similarities you shared with them are on different aspects that you can't see. Seriously.
It's difficult to explain.
-------------------------------------------------------
Not that I'm not that enthusiastic about jobs anymore, I just changed my steering direction.
I slow down my driving speed in case I accidentally knock on something, in case I run out of fuel.
I don't know what I'm going to do next, but never mind, I'm not rush. As long as I do something according to my heart and ability.
As long as I tried to counter all the difficulties I faced or I will be facing in this one and a half year Pre-U.
It's about the dare to take on challenges, not the ability to win.
That which you manifest is before you.
I'll always remember this.
No comments:
Post a Comment