I don't know how the others think but anyway, I'm giving up on my Chemistry.
You see, here's the point, if I'm really interested in Chemistry, why don't I study before the exam? Why don't I memorise every single equation? This means I don't like Chemistry. What I dislike more is to force myself to do something that I don't like e.g. studying Chemistry. It's very frustrating when I see no progress. Chemistry is like, you read EVERY freaking chapter thoroughly until you remembered EVERY thing that you forget your name, still, you can't answer the freaking exam question. I'm lacking of the linking-every-damn-equation-together gene. So, it's better not to torture my brain from all this.
It's kinda I-don't-know-how-to-describe-but-overall-sort-of-hurt when I told other about this and their reaction.
Yeah, I know what chu thinking. but chu know what I'm thinking?
I'm not the type that oh-I-wanna-strive-my-best-for-so-and-so. I like doing what I like.
And, my giving up means I don't want to focus that much on it, not that I want to totally fail my Chemistry. I'm not afraid of losing the others, but I'm afraid of dying (failing my paper). And, so far so good! I can pass my Chem paper even that I skipped loads of chapters! Which means I can do a liiilll bit better if I study!
So yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment