After holiday mood, I have the urge of getting back track. but.. too bad, it's still my Kpop time. So yeah... Gonna try to manage my time.
and appetite. fuck life, really. I gained back the weigh one month ago in one week time. kinda unforgivable cos' I was only allowed to eat larger meal on that four days Bangkok Trip. argh.
School reopen is full of JOY! except the fact that I was freaking sleepy and had diarrhea until my intestine came out. (too much laxavative I know but I don't care, let the stomach come out will be better.)
MUET result. kinda surprising cos' I thought I did badly. But not really surprise and happy *jump-here-jump-there* cos' it's in my expectation. But a middle five would be better, and middle five is like one mark away from my overall score, fuck life.
Math 2. freaking high score that I'm gonna fly! And it successfully rescued my paper one. At least I can get over 60 for the overall marks!
HOT SUMMER'S TEASER! Keep refreshing SM youtube page until the last second before I go out, and YES! It was uploaded! Finished all my screencaps and uploaded on facebook and tumblr.
I refused to leave home at first, but then I still go for tuition thinking that ah sir will teach the new chapter. manacai.... still stuck at the same chapter. brr....
REBLOGS! That's the pro of tagging your post because most of the people search using tracked tags! aaannnddd... gained follower. OMGOMGOMG! this feeling is better than knowing my muet result!
btw, another picture of Bangkok trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment