Pages

Sunday, 31 July 2011

Study and school bus

- So i decided to take school bus. ahhhhhhh! school bus is coming at 0615 morning which normally I'm bathing or still changing clothes. kay. gotta wake up earlier and train myself to be a good girl.

- I'm studying already. the earliest revision i've ever started, more than a month earlier. which is good.

- Finally, sis told me what she think of my further education. she suggest me to continue on biology since i'm a bio student and i'm interested, did quite well and stuff. hmm...
And i've think of a solution! let me imagine first what type of working atmosphere i want myself to be in then only choose what i want to study.
i'm not the office type. i'm not the study type.
i'm the walking here and there, having fun, enjoy whenever i feel comfortable type.
i like wild, animals.
veterinary is not bad actually. or zoology, or back to the origin -- marine science.
I'm thinking.
I really can't make decision quickly... =/

- offline now and shift to room for air-conditioned, high-class study. YESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment